We’ve compiled the largest list of problem solving articles, full frank and honest reviews as well as pictures and videos to help you decide on the best quality most durable roof top carrier.
We try to show you the best deals and discounts so you can get the best value around! We do the hard work for you! Throughout the site there are plenty of real reviews by real people that are already owners of a rooftop carrier.
Enjoy your stay and if there’s anything we can help you with don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Capacity: 15 cubic feet; dimensions: 44 inch length x 36 inch width x 14-19 inch height
- 100 percent waterproof with dual seam technology; sewn for strength/welded waterproof
- Aerodynamically designed for SUV’s, crossovers, and minivans, with or without a roof rack
- Constructed from nylon mesh reinforced PVC and hydrotuff material (PVC-backed polyester), UV resistant; zip right zipper system; a urethane coated zipper located on the protective flap keeps water out
- Includes: carrier, (4) straps, sewn-in set up guide, and a stuff sack
The Rightline Gear PackRight Sport 2 Car Top Carrier is aerodynamically designed to help save at the gas pump. The carrier is 100 percent waterproof, unzips 3/4 of the way around for easy loading, and attaches to vehicle with or without a roof rack. Connect the carrier’s straps to a roof rack, run them through the vehicle, or add the PackRight car clips (purchased separately) to attach them to the vehicle’s door frame.
List Price: $ 99.95
Price: $ 99.95
Find More Car Carrier Products
- Mesh floor for easy cleanup
- 3 inches side rails and includes holes for attaching bungees or cargo nets
- It fits 1-1/4 inches receivers with a load capacity of 300 pounds
- Angled design for maximum ground clearance
- It has optional 12 inches tall side rails and turn signal/license plate light kit available
This cargo carrier let you use the passenger compartment of your vehicle. It has mesh floor for easy clean up.It has 3 inches side rails and includes holes for attaching bungees or cargo nets. It fits 1-1/4 inches receivers with a load capacity of 300 pounds.It has angled design for maximum ground clearance. It has optional 12 inches tall side rails and turn signal/license plate light kit available. It has black powder coat finish that resists corrosion. It has a limited 1 year warranty.
List Price: $ 202.17
Price: $ 119.57
- 53 1/2 inches length x 19 1/2 inches width x 4 1/8 inches height
- Corrosion resistant powder coat finish
- 2 inches reversible extension bar allows you to use the hauler in a raised position for extra clearance, or lowered for easy loading of heavy items while traveling over level terrain
A new series of high quality ATV/UTV accessories that allow you to get the most out of your ATV/UTV in work and in play.
List Price: $ 79.95
Price: $ 79.08
Find More Cargo Carrier Products
- Brand New
- Never Used
- In the manufacturers retail Packaging.
- With Full Factory Warranty!
- Buy it now!
Rola LED Light Kit For cargo Carriers part #63152, #63153, #63154, #63155, #59108, #59109, #59110, #59502, #59507, #59550, #38174.
List Price: $ 86.51
Price: $ 55.20
- Ultra-compact 2-bike carrier for traveling and commuting
- Folds up small and fits inside carrying bag or backpack
- 3 padded legs rest against vehicle; 3 adjustable security straps
- Tie-downs and padding keep bike secure and separate from vehicle
- Fits sedans, hatchbacks, minivans, and SUVs
Fully assembled – installs in seconds! Includes carry bag. Max Capacity: 70 lbs
About Allen Bike Racks
Started out of founder Dick Allen’s garage in 1967, Allen Sports is committed to producing the highest-quality, easiest-to-use bike, parking, and storage racks on the market. Dick Allen, a onetime aerospace engineer, opened Allen Sports after building a prototype bike carrier in his Lincoln, Massachusetts, shop in his free time. The bike enthusiast tested the trunk-mounted carrier–made of electrical conduit, metal strapping, and fire hose casings (for padding)–on weekend excursions. Shortly afterward, Allen took his design to consumers, moving from local to national sales by 1971. Today, the company owns more than three dozen patents and operates three warehouses nationally, two factories abroad, and sells products in more than a dozen countries around the world.
Click to see feature sample